FuryGamerZ: Unleash Your Inner Fury!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FuryGamerZ: Unleash Your Inner Fury!

WERE MOVING TO A NEW FORUM. SITE WILL BE POSTED HERE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UnderOath's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UnDerOaTh

UnDerOaTh

Comments : Why are comments required?

UnderOath's App Empty
PostSubject: UnderOath's App   UnderOath's App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Name: Cameron

IGN: [UnDerOaTh] (when server is up and running)

Joined Gunz: Over 2 and a half years ago

Joined FuryGunz: Wednesday, June 24th =P

Time Online: Almost everyday atleast 2 hours. It is summer so no school (Y).
I will be most active around 3-10 pm EST.

Applying For: GameMaster position

Previous Experience: I currently have no experience in the position of a gamemaster, however i do feel that i would be a very good one. I have tried to become a GM in previous servers/other games, but there is always so many people that have much more experience in the field and they receive the position. This would be a great chance to get some experience and make myself that much better.

What can you offer to FuryGunz: I can offer FuryGunz a clean server free from hackers, spammers, etc. I can do this by being very active and using the position of GM responsibly.

Proof of Work:

Why You Should Be Hired: I believe i should be hired because I am a very active GunZ player that would be a very good GM. I have been playing GunZ for a long time and am very expierenced with the game. I am fun and great to be around and could keep the server under control and free from anyone breaking the rules.

Anything Random: Thank you for taking your time to read my application, have a good day and i hope you take my app into consideration =]
Back to top Go down
iWasted
FuryGunZ Owner
FuryGunZ Owner
iWasted

Comments : Yum i like pie!

UnderOath's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: UnderOath's App   UnderOath's App I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Hmm... Pending until client release
Back to top Go down
https://furygamerz.darkbb.com

UnderOath's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FuryGamerZ: Unleash Your Inner Fury! :: Staff Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: