FuryGamerZ: Unleash Your Inner Fury!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FuryGamerZ: Unleash Your Inner Fury!

WERE MOVING TO A NEW FORUM. SITE WILL BE POSTED HERE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

K STYLE TUT

Go down 
+2
Kage
Silent
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent

Silent

Comments : Kage<3 I AM QUEEN PIMP

K STYLE TUT Empty
PostSubject: K STYLE TUT   K STYLE TUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:52 pm

Slash Climb

Keys:
Wall Jump -> Slash -> Dash

This consists of canceling a Wall Jump with a slash. Slashing cancels the neutral state of the Wall Jump that doesn't allow players to do anything, which allows them to dash back towards the wall to jump again. Players are able to repeat this indefinitely. It is possible to execute this move sideways. Slashshot (Full Step) can be done mid-air while executing this by inserting a switch to gun after the slash.

Quick-Slash Climb

Keys:
Wall Jump -> Slash -> Switch to Gun -> Switch to Sword -> Dash to Wall

The Quick-Slash Climb consists of canceling the wall jump with a slash, then quickly canceling the delay after that slash by the switches. This allows the player to climb much faster than by not canceling the slash. Players are able to repeat this indefinitely.

Propell

Keys:
Dash Towards Wall At Angle -> Jump -> Slash

This consists of canceling a wall-run right away in order to flip off the wall and gain forward aerial momentum quickly. This move can be done in mid-air with two jumps, similar to the Multi-Wallrun, and can be chained when two walls are close together.

Light Step

Keys:
Jump -> Dash -> Slash -> Dash

Allows players to dash twice during one jump by canceling the slash with another dash. It increases one's running speed and can be used to dodge faster. A jump can be added in before the second dash, resulting in a slightly slower Light Step called Advanced Light Step

Multi-Wall Run

Keys:
Dash Towards Wall in Mid Air at an Angle -> Wall Jump -> Jump

This move is also known as the "Aerial Horizontal Wall Run." Allows players to execute a Wallrun in midair. This is curiously done by canceling the very first frames of a Wall Jump with an attempt to Wallrun.

Super Dash

Keys:
Fall -> Dash Repeatedly

After falling for about one second, the character's animation will freeze and will be able to dash indefinitely, regardless of what weapon the character is wielding. This is particularly effective for reloading on a long fall, such as on the wall at the stairs in Dungeon. A female character wielding a rocket launcher will have its animation freeze sooner than with any other weapon.

Stylish Step

Keys:
Jump -> Dash -> Slash -> Switch to Gun -> Switch To Sword -> Dash -> Block

This move has the same principle as the Flash Step, except there is a block at the end to deflect bullets. It may also be done with a second jump before the second dash, similar to the Advanced Flash Step.

Slash Shot

Keys:
Jump -> Dash -> Slash (hold) -> Switch To Gun -> Shoot -> Release LMB

The basis of almost all quick-movement combat within the game, this is one of the first types of canceling most people learn. It consists of canceling a mid-air slash immediately into a weapon switch to shoot. It can be repeated by switching back to a sword after execution.

Do not expect to be able to execute slash shot perfectly without spending time practicing. Even the most advanced players had to spend some time learning to do it.
Instead of dashing forward when you dash in slash shot, try dashing to the sides to reduce your predictability. Dashing toward someone who can see you and knows you're there is a great way to get shot at.
Once you are able to consistently slash shot in practice, try to incorporate it into your normal game play. It may be harder to use slash shot in normal situations, but it is more beneficial to your training to do so.
Once you have fully integrated slash shot into your game play, you may begin to find that your accuracy while using slashshot will be much worse than if you were not. This too may be improved by practice. Preferably against other players. Eventually, you'll learn either to predict where the enemy is moving and shoot at it, or use your movements (the dashes in slashshot, halfstep, etc) to align your gun with the enemy.
It is in my experience that using a slashshot while in very close proximity to the enemy with a powerful shotgun is quite lethal, especially with Avengers and Swords, as a slash to the enemy followed by a shotgun in the face will deal a lot of damage, especially if used repeatedly.

Butterfly

Keys:
Jump -> Dash -> Slash -> Block

This move allows players to continuously cancel slashes into blocks, giving them very short slash attacks repetitively while allowing them to move forward or dodge side to side. It offers players a chance of blocking bullets or a melee attack. Effective in gladiator mode, as well as in general combat.

Start slowly. At first, it may be difficult to chain one butterfly to the next fluidly.
Do not attempt to butterfly at high speeds until you can butterfly around without breaking the animation. Consistency is more important than speed.
Combine butterfly with Leg Slash and keep chaining your butterfly animation. Blocks will most likely not repel the attacks.
It is possible to merge butterfly with Turtling by holding block for a longer period of time. Although you may not be keeping your butterfly chained, it has a high chance of giving you a massive to hit other players with or repelling their attack.
Beware of Turtlers! It is common to see a butterflier interrupted by a solid block. Leg slash or attack their sides and back. Most turtlers cannot rotate their view and block to match the speed of a butterflier.
You need to stay focus, the block defense against shots, but when someone counter slashing you, you get a counter massive strike, unless you want to use it, DON'T USE THE MASSIVE ATTACK, it makes you immobile and very vulnerable for about 1.5 seconds, and that's more than enough to kill you.
Butterfly requires practice to attain high speeds and consistency. Try practicing on walls in private games.
Using a butterfly in enclosed spaces is quite devastating to the unprepared.
The butterfly can also be used to scale walls.

Half Step

Keys:
Jump -> Dash -> Slash (hold) -> Switch To Gun -> Dash -> Shoot

One variation on the Full Step, this allows a player to dash as players draw their gun to shoot, giving a quick dodging opportunity mid-switch.

Half Half Step

Keys:
Jump -> Dash -> Slash (hold) -> Switch To Gun -> Jump -> Dash -> Shoot

This variation of the Half Step has the character land on the ground first and jump before they perform the dash. A correct Half Half Step should appear as if the character dashes into the ground, and bounces in another direction.

Million Step

Keys:
Jump -> Dash -> Slash (hold) -> Switch To Gun -> Dash -> Shoot

The gist of this move is being able to aim and land a stream of bullets in a row for large damage. It is technically just a Half Half Step with an automatic weapon. Release fire after 3-5 bullets depending on the delay of the automatic weapon.

Reload Shot

Keys:
Shoot > Tap Reload + Switch To Different Gun -> Shoot

The core of this technique is pressing reload at the same time as pressing the key to switch to your second gun AND immediately after shooting the first gun. This technique will work with any weapon that has a long shooting animation. It can be combined with K-style moves such as Half Half Step.

Wind Step

Keys:
Jump -> Dash -> Slash -> Switch To Gun -> Jump -> Dash -> Shoot -> Jump -> Dash

Contrary to popular belief, this is NOT reload shot. Players mentioned MosNanDa's "Wind Step," and in the same few days, other players introduced Reload Step, which is a move that many players in Korean GunZ use. Reload step and Wind Step however, are not one and the same. Wind Step is a shooting step similar to half step, halfhalf step, or full step, but only a few players know the actual Wind Step. It is basically a Half Half Step with an extra Jump Dash for connection.

Swap Shot

Keys:
While Moving, Shoot -> Switch To Other Gun -> Shoot -> Switch to other gun -> Shoot -> Repeat

This technique allows players to consecutively fire two high-delay weapons in an alternating fashion, allowing them to output a high amount of damage in a short amount of time. While moving back and forth quickly and using this technique with revolvers, players can negate the \"recoil\" effect of the revolvers and shoot accurately repeatedly. A player can combine this with the reload portion of Wind Step to fire two [shotgun] shots consecutively. It may be done in mid-air while falling, while walking, or while wall-running. Med Kits and Repair Kits are streamable, although players must use different type of packs for it to work (e.g. 4 meds packs and 4 repair packs). For ease, players may run into a wall while switching and dropping the packs for all of the packs to land in the same spot.
Back to top Go down
Silent

Silent

Comments : Kage<3 I AM QUEEN PIMP

K STYLE TUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: K STYLE TUT   K STYLE TUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Double Butterfly

Jump>slash>block>dash>slash>block
Back to top Go down
Kage
Village Idiot
Village Idiot
Kage

Comments : Silent <3 i am KingPimp wait wat?

K STYLE TUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: K STYLE TUT   K STYLE TUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:56 pm

OMG TOO MUCH STEP ill rather stick with spray and rocket =]
Back to top Go down
Fox
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Fox

Comments : If Your Happy And You Know It Eat A Pen!...AND DIE. Nyehe..

K STYLE TUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: K STYLE TUT   K STYLE TUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Awesome tuts >.<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheFoxBoii
ProGunzPlayer
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
ProGunzPlayer

Comments : Smile

K STYLE TUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: K STYLE TUT   K STYLE TUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:26 pm

good tuts
too bad u left....
Back to top Go down
iWasted
FuryGunZ Owner
FuryGunZ Owner
iWasted

Comments : Yum i like pie!

K STYLE TUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: K STYLE TUT   K STYLE TUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:26 pm

Your reload step is off. its Flashstep-> RSHHS
Back to top Go down
https://furygamerz.darkbb.com
CombatHeart

K STYLE TUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: K STYLE TUT   K STYLE TUT I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:22 pm

omg nice tut i wonder how long it took u to make it haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

K STYLE TUT Empty
PostSubject: Re: K STYLE TUT   K STYLE TUT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K STYLE TUT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FuryGamerZ: Unleash Your Inner Fury! :: FuryGunZ :: Tutorials-
Jump to: