FuryGamerZ: Unleash Your Inner Fury!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FuryGamerZ: Unleash Your Inner Fury!

WERE MOVING TO A NEW FORUM. SITE WILL BE POSTED HERE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silents app.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent

Silent

Comments : Kage<3 I AM QUEEN PIMP

Silents app. Empty
PostSubject: Silents app.   Silents app. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:25 pm

As many of you know me i am from DarKGunZ Very Happy

[color:4441="Lime"]Name: Alexxandra Gibson

[color:4441="lime"]Time Zone: GMT -7

[color:4441="magenta"]Age: 15

[color:4441="lime"]MSN: alexx_xlovex_@live.ca

[color:4441="magenta"]Applying For: Game master

[color:4441="lime"]Account name: IGN- megomanx Forum-SILENT

[color:4441="magenta"]Character name: ^2xsilentx^3

[color:4441="lime"]Previous experience: Freestyle GM and DU (dutch united) Gunz GM

[color:4441="magenta"]What I can do for the server: I can help the server run smoothly by banning hackers/spammers/swappers. I can perform Gender changes and name changes. I can make sure everyone is having fun, and playing clean and fair. By banning people that are being offensive, in such was as racism, egoing and and rude behaver between one another. I can help players out with there problems, even if I'm in the middle of a game. (the job comes first). I can help out with events. I can help out players that have questions about the game in general. Like about the rules of a specific type of game.

[color:4441="lime"]Why I should be hired:I am kind, helpful and smart(straight A's:D). I am a very nice, fun loving person. Though i can be strict when order is needed. I also love to help people which is why i am applying for staff. I really think i can help make this community an even better place to be, and an even better game to play. I have had previous experience, so it wont be completely new to me. I'm a very loyal person i quit DU gunz because being staff there was taking me away from the community here. I am a quick learner. I listen to instructions well and i always properly think through situations. I'm very active (3-4 hours a day) and I would never abuse my powers or abuse the game.

[color:4441="magenta"]Languages spoken: English, a good amount of French, some Spanish and Czechoslovakian

[color:4441="lime"]Proof of any work: For freestyle, no. But for DU email marcel-peters@live.ca (hes the owner)

[color:4441="Magenta"]Anything else: I really love this server. Iv been here through all the bad times and have never once thought of leaving. I have a commitment to this server and will be here until the day it dies! (which hopefully will be never) ^^ Thank you for reading my application! I hope you take thought in it befor you decide about accepting / denying me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iWasted
FuryGunZ Owner
FuryGunZ Owner
iWasted

Comments : Yum i like pie!

Silents app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silents app.   Silents app. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:27 pm

Hmmm. theres a few issues but i like it.

- your close to rahul, who hates me.
- your first post was an app.
- Razz stay a week and i'll make my decision

Pending, Closed
Back to top Go down
https://furygamerz.darkbb.com
iWasted
FuryGunZ Owner
FuryGunZ Owner
iWasted

Comments : Yum i like pie!

Silents app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silents app.   Silents app. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:26 pm

After some thought. i've decided to hire both you and VINCE THE PINCE!

Kage and Silent accepted as GMs
Back to top Go down
https://furygamerz.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Silents app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silents app.   Silents app. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silents app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FuryGamerZ: Unleash Your Inner Fury! :: Staff Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: